Merrychef eikon’s range of high speed cook oven is for the oven platform for cooking professionals to anyone, anytime and at any place.
Since the 1950’s Merrychef is now one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of advanced cooking products – its focus to provide high speed commercial ovens in order to reduce meal preparation times, cut down on waste, improve food quality and increase the profits of our customers.
An appliance to suit all tastes
The eikon range of high-speed cook ovens is energy efficient and shortens cooking times by combining microwave and hot air impingement power. Ideal for quick service restaurants, cafes, service stations, pubs and snack bars, choosing the Merrychef eikon range helps increase speed, service time and offers more options on your menu. Save on food waste as everything is cooked to order.
Enhance customer experience for your staff and customers without compromising on quality. The intuitive easyTouch touchscreen has an icon-driven menu, which is easy to operate for any food service operator with minimal training. The eikon range delivers restaurant-quality food with consistency in 'fast food' times. From cooking paninis, pizzas, wraps to breakfast pastries and baked potatoes, the precise power levels from the Merrychef eikon high-speed oven ensure consistent product results each time.
High Speed Cook Oven – e1s - Up to 12x times faster than convection oveneikon® e1s: fish & chips, pizza, bagel, samosa, omelette, croissant
Rapid Cooking Speed Cook Ovens – e2s, e4, e4s - Express preparation, more than 15x fastereikon® e2s: paninis, pizza slices, toasted Subs in quick service restaurants or kiosks
eikon® e4, e4s: pizza, breads or chicken wings in pubs, restaurants, snack bars, service stations, quick service
Advanced Cooking - e3 & e5 - Up to 5x times fastereikon® e3: tasty convenience food or snacks in shops, bakeries, small restaurants, or snack stands eikon® e5: from high quality steaks and pies to batches of jacket potatoes and sh dishes, in larger restaurants and snack bars, pubs, bars, hotels, canteens/food counters or for caterers
• Cook to order reduces food waste. Available on energy-efficient standby mode when not in use
• Plug & play capability that reduced installation cost
• Easy to operate and clean - precise power levels offer consistency
• Reduced queuing and service times - combining four heating technologies (convected heat, Planar Plumes, impingement air and microwave energy) for faster cooking times
• Improved safety - cool-to-touch high-speed ovens mean food heats quickly while outside stays cool
• Latest catalyst technology eliminates grease and reduces cook odours, avoiding the need for separate extraction and ventilation systems
• In-built diagnostics avoids unnecessary service calls
View the eikon range
conneX a new talent in the kitchen. The next gen high-speed oven
Compact, sleek, and stylish to fit anywhere. The new conneX high-speed oven range came fully trained and ready for action! The easyTouch 2.0 icon-driven controller has a high-definition 7" widescreen display and the capacitive touchscreen works as smoothly as a smartphone. Over 100 delicious recipes pre-programmed for simple Press&Go. Any skill level operator can easily create recipes offering up to 6 stages programmable cooking times, microwave power settings and instructions (written/ pictorial) for each stage.
The conneX range maximises its performance by combining power from its balanced tri-plex technology of microwave, convection and tuned impingement power. The conneX high-speed ovens speed up cooking time up to 80% faster than conventional cooking, while maintaining their energy efficiency during quick pre-heat, cool down times and standby mode. The built-in catalytic converter enables ventless cooking, making it easy to integrate into any existing commercial kitchen.
The conneX range is compact and versatile. Ideal for front-of-house open kitchen design or in a small commercial kitchen bench. Streamline your kitchen as the Merrychef conneX range is ideal for rapid cooking, toasting, grilling and reheating fresh/ frozen food. The range operates quietly without compromising consistency and performance. It maximises profits while speeding up service from kitchen to table and reduces takeaway queues.
conneX 12: The compact conneX 12 has a large oven cavity that fits up to 12 " (305mm) wide plates. 12" pizza, omelette, Chinese prawn stir fry, chicken wings, jacket potatoes in cafes, pubs, restaurants, and quick service caterers.
conneX 16: The conneX 16 has the largest cavity-to-oven width ratio in the range. It is the first high-speed oven that has a 16" (405mm) cavity but is only 18" (459mm) wide. 16" pizza, open chicken paninis, vegetarian quiche, cinnamon rolls, mac & cheese in cafes, pubs, restaurants, hotels and canteen/ food counters.
• Eliminates the need for other appliances - All in one unit to rapidly cook, toast, grill and reheat fresh or frozen food
• Built-in catalytic converter enabled ventless cooking capabilities
• Cost effective - Plug-and-play model with the self-diagnostics capability to monitor components
• Reduced queuing and service times - combining the tri-plex technology of microwave, convection and tuned impingement power to shorten cooking times
• Patented easy access front mounted air filter - easy to clean and operates with precise power control that offers consistency in high quality food on demand
View the conneX range